It’s time to start rounding up some new apps for the 2018 edition of the 12 Apps of Christmas.
The 12 Apps of Christmas presents an opportunity for students, educators, and educational support staff to learn about mobile apps that can be used to support teaching and learning in the classroom or online. On each day of the event, one app is presented along with a short activity to get participants using the app for an educational purpose. This year the 12 Apps of Christmas will run from December 3 to 18.
Apps to be presented should fit with the following criteria.
- Not previously presented in the BC 12 Apps of Christmas (or to be presented in a way substantially different from the previous entry).
- Available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Free to download and use, or have a free version (not just a trial version) with substantial features.
- An educational activity that incorporates the app can be completed in around an hour.
If you’ve got an app in mind for this year’s 12 Apps of Christmas, let us know via the form at:
Hope we’ll be seeing you (and your app) this December.
Join the conversation: #12appsbc
- 12 apps of Christmas, Clint Lalonde
- You better watch out…12Apps is coming to town, Sylvia Riessner
- [12 Apps of Christmas] Starts December 1st, ETUG
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.