See important message from the JCC Library in the comments below.
Through the SUNY JCC library, you can tap into some great resources for your course. Did you know you can create reading lists in Blackboard for your students directly from the JCC Library? Let me show you how.
With the JCC Libraries’ EDS: Curriculum Builder, you can create multiple reading lists for your course. Here are the steps:
1. Navigate to Blackboard Course.
2. Navigate to the location where you want reading lists.
3. Select Tools and then JCC Libraries’ EDS: Curriculum Builder.
4. At a minimum, enter a Name and click on the Select button. You can also Track Number of Views and add a Description.
5. Click on the title of your new reading list.
6. Conduct a search.
7. Scroll down and click on Add to Reading List button for items you wish to add. Repeat for additional articles.
8. Switch to student view.
9. Navigate to content and click on reading list title.
10. You should see your reading list. Students also have access to EBSCO to do their own search.
This is a great way to include timely, scholarly materials into your class. If you have questions about adding library resources, please contact a member of the TEI team, or in this case, you may also want to talk to the librarians.