One of the SUNY JCC professors had a question about sending an email to the groups she created in her Blackboard course. Apparently, the select groups option from the email tools does not work as advertised. Well, there is another way to do it as we try to determine the problem with the email tool.
Here are the steps you need:
- Log into your Blackboard Course.
- Expand the Users and Groups menu in the Course Management section.
- Select Groups.
- Move your cursor over a group name to access the menu to the right of the group name.
- Select Email from the options provided.
- Select users to send email to and move them to the selected column.
- Complete the fields for your email.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
If you need any assistance with these instructions, please contact us.