The Open SUNY Center for Online Teaching Excellence is pleased to announce the launch of Open SUNY COTEhub.
COTEhub is the website for all things COTE and allows us to efficiently disseminate information on Open SUNY COTE initiatives, activities, and resources for our community of online practitioners while engaging the community with relevant and thought-provoking content. In addition, COTEhub will showcase Open SUNY COTE staff expertise and provide a forum to spotlight community members, thoughts, activities, and events.
COTEhub supports the mission of Open SUNY COTE to celebrate, connect, and grow effective online practitioners across the SUNY system, while also furthering our knowledge of the most effective teaching and learning practices in online education.
Take a tour of COTEhub!
Open SUNY COTE provides seamless access to information across the following areas:
- COTEhub – the primary source for Open SUNY Fellows for COTE resources, documentation, news, events, and engagement and professional development opportunities.
- COTE Community website – the external face of Open SUNY COTE that describes and highlights the mission and initiatives of each pillar, and how to join as an Open SUNY Fellow.
- COTE Networking Community – the platform for communication, collaboration, and networking among the community of online practitioners through groups, forums, and other tools.
Please share this announcement with your SUNY colleagues and thank you for your continued engagement in the Open SUNY COTE Community of Practice!
- #SUNYCIT: The Open SUNY COTE Effective Practices Showcase
- #SUNYCIT Session: The Open SUNY Center for Online Teaching Excellence