Canva is a simple Web-based graphic design program. With drag and drop features, individuals can create images to be used for Web or print. Canva has templates for common image sizes such as Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, and more. With a smartphone or camera-abled tablet, images are brought to virtual life through advanced image recognition and media overlays.
In order to use Canva, you must create an account on the Web-based application.
Canva can be found at http://www.Canva.com/
To view an Canva, you must visit the Canva Web-site on a computer or a mobile device with a Web browser.
Guides and Beginner Instructions
Here are a number of great guides to help you better understand Canva and its capabilities.
- How to Use Canva to Create Beautiful Graphic Images, Infographics, and Presentations
- How to Use Canva Like a Pro in 10 Minutes
Here are a number of great ideas for using Canva in a education environment.
- 7 Ways to Use Canva to Create Compelling Graphics
- A Guide to Designing Cute Quote Graphics
- How To Create Your Own Infograph Using Canva
Here is a collection of videos that will help you understand and use Canva.