Poll Everywhere allows you to ask a question, and audience members answer using mobile phones, twitter, or web browsers. Responses are displayed live in Keynote, PowerPoint, or the Web.
Poll Everywhere takes advantage of common technologies such as mobile phones, Web browsers, and applications like Twitter.
Poll Everywhere is intended to be used from mobile devices, e.g., smartphones, iPads, phones with Web browsers, etc. as well as from a Web browser.
The only required equipment is a device to access the Internet. This can be a phone, iPad, or computer.
You create poll questions using Poll Everywhere Web site. This site will allow you to create three different types of polls: Multiple choice polls, Free text polls, or Goal polls.
Learning resources information
Guides and Beginner Instructions
Here are a number of great guides to help you better understand Poll Everywhere and its capabilities.
- Poll Everywhere User Guide
- Real-time Assessment with Poll Everywhere
- A guide to poll everywhere
- Polleverywhere – Advice & Questioning Strategies
Here are a number of great ideas for using Poll Everywhere in an education environment.
- Technology for Educators-Poll Everywhere
- i-c-t Poll Everywhere
- Timed emails through Blackboard announcements and Polleverywhere
- Poll Everywhere In Library Instruction
- PollEverywhere: Student Engagement through Cellular Phones
- CHS Faculty Meetings-Poll Everywhere
- How can I add interactive polls to my Blackboard course?
- QR and Poll Everywhere
- An Educator’s Introduction to Poll Everywhere (Video)
- Live Polling of Your Students with Poll Everywhere
Here is a collection of videos that will help you understand and use Poll Everywhere.