I just got back from the 2015 Association for Talent Development Conference. It was a fantastic opportunity to learn new things and discover ways to improve upon the SUNY JCC way. Here are the sessions I attended:
Friday and Saturday, 15-16 May, 2015
Sunday, 17 May, 2015
- Writing Blogs, Articles, and Books to Boost Your Career by Cathy Fyock
- Want better classroom Enagement? Stop Talking!
- Engaging Activities for Live Online Meetings, Webinars, and Virtual Training
- Hardwiring Accountability into the Workplace
- #ATD2015 Keynote Openers
Monday, 18 May, 2015
- Keynote: Andrea Jung
- Building a Successful L&D Practice: What does it take?
- How to make video for learning that’s Fabulous, Fast, and Affordable
Tuesday, 19 May, 2015
- #ATD2015 Keynote: Sugata Mitra
- Write Activities to make boring lectures disappear
- Time Management is Dead & Get Control of Email and Outlook
- Make Powerful Infographics Fast
Wednesday, 20 May 2015
- The 70-20-10 Design Approach to On-Demand Learning Using Agile
- Training gets a trim – Microlearning for a new workforce
- #ATD2015 Keynote: Erik Wahl
This a highly informative conference. I can’t wait to share what I have learned. If you have questions about any of these topics, please contact me.